Now that you’ve arrived…discover Dayton Country Club!
Dayton Country Club is an exclusive, private country club offering both golf and social memberships. We strive to exceed our member expectations with a warm and welcoming atmosphere our members appreciate, a variety of dining experiences, including amazing views from our family dining room and south porch, and unparalleled golfing opportunities for men, ladies, and junior golf members. Members also enjoy relaxing around our crystal-clear pools, swimming laps, or splashing in the pool with the little ones. Tennis enthusiasts love our four clay courts, and extend the season into the winter months playing platform tennis. Additionally, our member amenities include a state-of –the-art fitness center, and diversified social activities for members of all ages.
Golf members enjoy a wide range of golf activities for the entire family including our men’s league, 9-hole and 18-hole ladies’ leagues, couples’ leagues, annual Member/Guest Tournament, Invitational, clinics, and a successful junior program. Golf members have full use of the all the club’s amenities including unlimited golf, tennis, pool, fitness, special member events, and dining privileges.
• Full Golf Memberships – for ages 40+ years.
• Junior Golf Memberships – for ages 35 to 39 years.
• Associate Golf Memberships – for ages under 35.
Social members enjoy swimming, tennis, fitness center, dining privileges, a variety of social events, and limited golf privileges.
• Regular Social Memberships – for ages 40+ years.
• Junior Social Memberships – for ages 35 to 39 years.
• Associate Social Memberships – for ages under 35.
Military Term Memberships
Golf and Social memberships are available for active military personnel assigned to WPAFB.
• Monthly dues are credited towards initiation fee for up to 3 years.
• Any initiation fee balance is waived after 3 years.
• Military members who are reassigned to a location more than 75 miles from Dayton, or are deployed, may resign without further obligation.
• If deployed, and the family remains in the area, the family may continue to use the club. Dues are reduced 50% while the military member is deployed.
• If the Military member retires/leaves military status, the membership reverts to a regular membership.
Dayton Country Club is an excellent venue for spending quality time with friends and family members, networking with social and business acquaintances, and provides endless opportunities to enhance careers and personal endeavors.
Membership is by invitation only.